Elliott Masie’s Learning 2017 Night at Disney!
Learning 2017 will provide a ticket to every participant for a special evening at Epcot, to experience the pavilions, exhibits, Food & Wine Festival, and “Illuminations” – the EPCOT Fireworks Celebrations!
· Tickets will be provided to registered participants only as they board our Bus Shuttle from the Coronado Convention Center – between the hours of 5:30 pm and 6:45 pm. (Please note, we cannot provide tickets for other transportation options or at other times.) Name badges will be required.
· Buses will depart from the Veracuz Lobby.
· Your family members and guests are welcome to join us! Passes can be purchased for them at a discounted group rate from the hotel front desk concierge. They may travel with you on the bus, but must have their tickets prior to boarding.
· Transportation to return from EPCOT is available throughout the night. We will have extra buses available after the fireworks (9:30 pm).
· Disney Disney Magical Hours! EPCOT will have extended hours on October 24th . Certain EPCOT attractions will remain open until 11:00pm (only for Disney Hotel guests – you must be wearing your Magic Band)
LearningTown Connections: Use the LearningTown App to find others with whom you can explore Epcot!